The message that the message of Collosal University Ad is conveying is that why would you want to be treated like a number. They are saying that "Colossal University" is the typical university where professors dont take the time to get to know you, or care about your education. This ad is the platform for Algoma University, this university is described as a wonderful environment as professors don't treat you like a number, they treat you like a real person. For real I have not really heard of Algoma University ever in my life. I am thinking that this is a very small university, overall I think that this campaign ad isnt really good because no one cares about how the professor really treats you. Everyone wants to go to a Top of the line university with a high class education, because of this people dont look outside of the picture and people dont end up looking for a school where the professors care. My brother goes to Ryerson University for Business Management, he hates most of his professors but he has to put up with them because he wants to stay in Ryerson for their really good Business program. This is why I think that the bottom line of the ad campaign is an epic fail because it is too small of a university to challenge bigger universities with much more popular programs.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment