Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Gaming Gone Wild


Wow video games, the first thing that comes to my head is NBA2K9, like honestly it is obviously the best sports-simulation game out there. The player faces are so real, the reactions, crossovers, sweat, even the shooting form is exactly like the real thing. I play video games a lot, im not going to lie, I am a "gamer". Only sports games though, I play NBA2K9 a whole lot. With technology these days you can connect and play with any random person in the world. I remember one time I played NBA2K9 for 9 hours straight due to my 15 game winning streak online and my rank on 57/97000 gamers on NBA2K9. After this my eyes were gone, they were so tired that right after I played video games I went straight to bed. In my opinion I think that video games are addicting, but you can always say no or enough is enough. Even though I play a lot of video games I still make time for school, school sports like basketball, volleyball and dragonboat. Outside of school I also play rep basketball, from this I think that you can still have time for video games and other extra-curricular activties. As with any new technology there are flaws to them. Video games are now so realistic and competitive many people are always trying to be the best and trying to forget about the real reason why video games where made and that is to have fun. But don't forget there are other ways to have fun like spending time with your family, friends, going out to play sports, being active helps to complete the balance between school, sports and laying back. There is more to life than winning in a video game, life is too short to be playing video games all the time, sometimes you should get out and go places, places that you don't plan on going to. Video Games = Fun, Life = The Real Deal

0 comments: